Monday, August 14, 2017

Lonely P-Day

Saturday was supposed to be our p-day but because transfers were this week Presidente had to call 40 missionaries personally and let them know about new assignments.  I helped him make some of the phone calls but he also had to read 150 letters that day and only he can read the letters. Therefore, he opted to skip p-day.

So I ventured out on my own.  I walked about a 15-minute walk down to the malecón (breakwater/ boardwalk) and lo and behold a company was renting bikes!  It was their first day in this location, and they were just testing the market.  I was thrilled and jumped on a bike and rode along the waterfront for a couple of hours.  There are all kinds of neat caves and interesting formations around this island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New way to find and teach

Please send a "friend request" to our facebook page:   Bret'nJeanette Smith    We will be posting on facebook in the futur...