Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Scripture Power

Studying the scriptures takes on a whole new meaning when you are desperately searching for answers to help people you love dearly.  We feel like physicians, scouring the PDR for the perfect medication, or combination thereof.  We know the book, but need just the right prescription.  It's such a blessing that the answers are here!


I was scouring lds.org and found a testimony from Elder Holland that will convince anyone that Latter-day Saints believe in Jesus Christ.  I wept as I listened to it and it was in Spanish!  I guess that's what people experience when they tell me they can feel the spirit even if they don't completely understand my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New way to find and teach

Please send a "friend request" to our facebook page:   Bret'nJeanette Smith    We will be posting on facebook in the futur...