Sunday, July 23, 2017

Branch in Santa Fe



After I spoke in sacrament meeting they still asked me to pray on RS and to read. I would have thought they would be tired of guessing what I was saying!

I sat next to the sister on the moto in RS. She made me grateful for our car!

We felt like Frosty the Snowman on a sunny day during church. The building (a casa) didn't have air and the fans didn't work. Even the Dominicsns were pulling out fans and fanning themselves 

The government turns off the electricity at random times every day which means the fans won't work. Neither can you flush a toilet because the pumps require power. The church has generators but the power was being used for the computer and I guess that was more important???

No comments:

Post a Comment

New way to find and teach

Please send a "friend request" to our facebook page:   Bret'nJeanette Smith    We will be posting on facebook in the futur...