Tuesday, July 4, 2017

These missionaries are sooo obedient!

1). There're supposed to call when they are sick. They call me even when they know there is nothing I can do, and they call me again when they get better. We have lots of tummy problems here. Unclean food and water. 
2)  We were shopping for a lunch for the missionaries and I put 7up in the cart. They gasped because it has sugar and they were taught to eat healthy. (I'm such a heretic!)
3). I was chewing gum and one of the elders called me out. I knew I'd have to give up Diet Coke but gum??
4). We surprised some elders playing basketball on p-day. They quickly assured us they were only playing half court in accordance with mission rules.

Lunch without the 7Up

1 comment:

  1. Sister Smith,
    I received this from my son Elder Leiter on July 3rd -
    "Ok first things first.
    This morning at around 3 in the morning I woke up with really bad stomach pains, and for the rest of the night and morning I couldn't sleep cause it just hurt real bad. At around 6 or 7 I started puking and I puked like clockwork every 45 minutes or so for about 6 times. I called our new mission president's wife (the mission medical mom) and she told me to just wait it out with gatorade because it sounded like food posioning or a stomach bug. So we bought gatorade (this whole time I have just been wandering around the house in my bath towel robe looking for comfortable sleeping positions) and I also finally asked my companion for a blessing. He gave me a blessing, I puked, and then miraculously the pain practically went away and I slept blissfully for a solid 4 hours. We just barely left the house...
    so that is just my testimony of doing what your mission mom says and the Power of the Priesthood!!!!"

    Thank you for your faith and help to Ethan. He already loves you.

    ReplyDelete

New way to find and teach

Please send a "friend request" to our facebook page:   Bret'nJeanette Smith    We will be posting on facebook in the futur...