Monday, October 2, 2017

The Beckwiths

We had the Beckwiths over for one of the sessions of Conference.  Sister Beckwith is the Area Mental Health Adviser.  I didn't think I would use her much when I first arrived, but I surprised myself.  She is such a great resource.  She sees missionaries who are afraid to go home, missionaries who have been robbed and need to process their fear, and missionaries who have physical symptoms stemming from emotional illness.  I could never do my job if I was also providing counseling.  I'm really grateful for the Beckwiths.  Her husband has been helping out in the office too since we don't have any senior couples (not a single one... HINT, HINT!!) in our mission.



It was also great to have the Beckwiths over because we got to listen to that session in English.  We had investigators here for Priesthood session and for Sunday afternoon and we heard both sessions in Spanish.  I might just need to review them again in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New way to find and teach

Please send a "friend request" to our facebook page:   Bret'nJeanette Smith    We will be posting on facebook in the futur...