Saturday, September 23, 2017

General Women's Conference

We had a marvelous experience during general women's conference. Two sets of sisters brought 6 investigators to our casa for dinner and to watch women's conference. We had so much fun. They loved the conference. I'm certain every one of them will be baptized. Two of them wanted their photo taken as if they were playing my piano.  The spirt was so strong in our home I hated alto see them leave. I was the only person out of 11 people who spoke English. Nobody was there to translate. Maybe that's why we got along so well?  They didn't understand my Spanish!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

New way to find and teach

Please send a "friend request" to our facebook page:   Bret'nJeanette Smith    We will be posting on facebook in the futur...